As an extension to our property development activity, we provide estate agency services to our existing base of clients, helping with the resale of plots of land and residential / commercial units.
SPS offers a wide range of consulting services, including:
- Evaluation of present land utilisation in relation to long term government plans as defined in the National Physical Development Plan (NPDP) and the Outline Schemes published by the Town & Country Planning Board
- Identification of sites which have potential for projects such as housing, industry, shopping complex, warehousing, offices, business parks, social amenities, leisure or tourism
- Preparation and submission of representations to the authorities for the purpose of rezoning
- Advice to clients and negotiation with the authorities on the occasion of proposed compulsory acquisition of land
- Preparation of feasibility studies on specific property developments
- Preparation, submission and follow up of Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) reports in order to obtain EIA licenses for property development projects
Land development for “morcellements” and gated communities
- Preparation of development plans, duly signed by a land surveyor, for submission to the relevant authorities in the context of an application for subdivision of land (“morcellement”)
- Submission of the plans and reports and their follow through in order to obtain the necessary permits and clearances from the Ministries and local authorities concerned
- Preparation of tender documents for submission to eventual contractors, evaluation of quotations and advice on selection of contractors for the infrastructural works
- Supervision and coordination of all site works in order to ensure compliance with prevailing requirements and conditions of Ministries and authorities concerned
- Liaison with the consultant engineer for certification of all payments to contractors
- Assistance in raising of funds and liaising with financial institutions, including the preparation of cash flow forecasts and budgets
- Promotion, marketing and sale of the entire project, including the appointment of sales agents if required
- Liaison with the land surveyors and notaries for the sale of land to third parties
- Collection of sale proceeds and follow up of debtors and interest on credit sales
- Keeping of accounting records and preparation of all mandatory returns
SPS has all the expertise required to deliver turnkey residential projects, other than under RES, whether on a stand-alone basis or integrated with commercial and/or leisure facilities.
Residential and mixed-use properties can be developed to cater for any specific market segment, from low to middle and high-income groups.
We will advise promoters and land owners on the type, dimension and market positioning of the residential/commercial project best suited for the location concerned and take end-to-end responsibility for development and marketing.